Digital Rep on UnionCloud allows students to give course feedback directly to their course reps. It is completely anonymous, with the feedback going only to the Course Rep and visible by other students on that course.
By submitting your feedback, you are creating positive change for students on your course, and for future students at the University.
Need to bulk upload your Course Reps via CSV?
Please read instructions on the Uploads Guide
The statuses are the different stages that submitted Student feedback is at.
- Approved - A student has submitted feedback, the Course Rep has read it and approved it
- Rejected - A student has submitted feedback and the Course Rep has rejected it
- Submitted - A student has submitted feedback which is pending review from their Course Rep
- Archived - Previous Approved/Rejected/Closed feedback which you have archived
- Closed - Closed cases of student feedback
In this section you can customise the responses and categories into which you group ideas and concerns.
The 'Closed' status alias is editable, giving you the freedom to choose your own language.
Here you can provide alias to the digital rep types. The alias name that you provide will be reflected throughout the Union.
Put a number higher than 1 here so that when the number of likes equals to this, an email notification is sent to the Course Representative notifying that the threshold of the idea/concern is reached.
Then management can take necessary action.