UnionCloud has the ability to store resources like meeting minute documents and photos, you can set these up on your website so students/staff can download when they need.
Step 1: Upload your new resource
Add the resource you want under Website>Resources>Add Resource.
In this section, under Advanced Options there are a tonne of different things you can do as well:
- Set a publish date/expiry date for documents
- Assign a category (You could create more categories and sub categories under Admin>Setup>CMS>Resource Categories as you wish.)
- Show on resources index page
- Show on resources widget - you can place this anywhere on your site!
- Do not show this resource on subsite resources widget
- Feature the resource
- Private - so only those that are logged in can see the resource
How to link to that resource
- Once you have uploaded your resource. Go to yourunion.co.uk/resources
- Click on the resource you want to link to, and copy the URL into wherever you need
- There is also a download button available for users